Welcome. Your privacy is important to Banff Caribou Properties Ltd.. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Banff Caribou Properties Ltd. collects, and the ways in which Banff Caribou Properties Ltd. uses that personal information.
The terms ‘Banff Caribou Properties Ltd.’, 'BCPL', 'Banff Lodging Company', 'BLC', ‘us’ and ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Personal Information Collection
Banff Caribou Properties Ltd. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your general use of this website;
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- Information about transactions carried out over this website;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- Any other information that you send to Banff Caribou Properties Ltd..
Using Personal Information
Banff Caribou Properties Ltd. may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalise the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you;
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Banff Caribou Properties Ltd. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Banff Caribou Properties Ltd. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Banff Caribou Properties Ltd. will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Banff Caribou Properties Ltd. will store all the personal information you provide on trusted third-party managed secure servers. Banff Caribou Properties Ltd. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border Data Transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this Policy
This website contains links to other websites. Banff Caribou Properties Ltd. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at www.freenetlaw.com.